What Do You Do With the Information You Collect?
TGW uses personal information to enhance your overall shopping experience by providing you with better customer care. Positive customer identification allows TGW to contact you and ensure your needs are met and handled appropriately and accurately. All personal information TGW acquires is provided by each individual customer. TGW will not send unsolicited Licensor promo emails.
Will The Golf Warehouse sell my email address?
No! The Golf Warehouse will not sell, trade, share or rent your email address to anyone. TGW believes that your email address is personal and should be kept that way. TGW uses your email address to provide you with better customer care support, and to allow Austads Golf to update you on Austads Golf Internet specials. TGW will not send unsolicited Licensor promo emails.
Benefits You May Receive by allowing TGW to keep your personal information on hand include:
• To process and complete your purchase transactions and provide the services you request
• To allow Austads Golf to send you offerings via e-mail - to identify your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you.
• To contact you about the status of your orders - you will receive order status updates through e-mail notification, including order and shipping confirmations. You will be able to track the location of your shipment through TGW's online tracking system.
• To notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
• To provide a Personal Internet Account- you will be identified every time you log in with your personal customer number so in the future you will save time by not having to submit your information again.
• To provide personalized, knowledgeable customer care - TGW's customer service team will be able to assist you promptly and accurately by identifying you and your preferences
• To improve TGW's merchandise selections, customer service, and overall customer shopping experience
Can I Opt Out of Receiving Further Communications?
Yes. You may withdraw your personal information and stop receiving e-mail communications at any time. To withdraw your information, email email@example.com, or write:
8833 E. 34TH ST N
Wichita, KS 67226
E-mail: To unsubscribe, click here
. If you choose to be removed from Austads Golf e-mail specials lists, you will still continue to receive order and confirmation e-mails as well as e-mails relating to your other transactions.
How Secure Is My Online Transaction?
It is very secure. TGW uses highly sophisticated technology to ensure that your shopping experience will be safe and secure. TGW encrypts your personal information, including your name, address, and credit card number when transmitting over the Internet using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security software. TGW constantly updates its security procedures and enhance its Website to meet the very latest encryption standards. TGW retains a third party security firm to audit its procedures to ensure compliance with these standards. All of your sensitive information is scrambled before, during and after your order is placed on the Website.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NORMAL E-MAIL (SUCH AS USING CONTACT US OR YOUR HOME E-MAIL) IS NOT ENCRYPTED AND THUS IS NOT A SECURE MEANS FOR TRANSMITTING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU WISH TO KEEP PRIVATE AND SECURE.
TGW uses service providers to help gather and analyze information about its customers (anonymous traffic, and from time to time, individual user activity) on the Website. These service providers’ only role is to help TGW conduct our business and deliver the most relevant products and services. They are not permitted to use your personally identifiable information for any secondary purpose.
Effective Date and Policy Changes