Cobra Baffler T-Rail Fairways
New tungsten rails for high, penetrating ball flight.
Cobra's Baffler T-Rail Fairways will make you feel like a pro in your ability to send shots from the fairway high, long and straight to the heart of the hole. New tungsten rails move fairway shotmaking light-years ahead by moving the center of gravity (cg) low and deep and improving turf interaction for maximum forgiveness. If you've fooled yourself in the past, thinking you could hit a fairway instead of a long iron, eliminate the second-guessing: Put a Baffler T-Rail in your bag!
Cobra Baffler T-Rail Fairways feature:
- Club/Loft:: Strong #3 Wood: 13°, #3 Wood: 16°, #5 Wood: 18°, #7 Wood: 20°
- Graphite shaft available in Senior, Regular and Stiff-flex
- Available in right-, left-hand
Details (for alternate images, click Product Tour above):
- New tungsten rail sole moves the CG low and deep for a high, penetrating ball flight.
- Innovative rail design - improved with addition of tungsten - reduces the area of the club that comes into contact with the ground for maximum forgiveness
- 17-4 Stainless Steel body with 455 Maraging High Strength Steel face
- Shallow face improves forgiveness and promotes higher launch
- High-strength face allows for 10% of the weight to be strategically repositioned low and back
- Oversize profile improves forgiveness
- Graphite Design Baffler
- Lamkin N-Dur 3Gen
Cobra Puts the Juice Back Into Golf!