|PING Mens G25 Fairways
PING Mens G25 Golf Fairway Woods
Longer and straighter from the turf or tee!
Getting the golf ball airborne and adding yards is easy with the low-deep center of gravity in the new G25 Fairway wood, creating optimal spin and high launch. Perimeter weighting and a large face (slightly taller than G20 (1.31" vs 1.27") increase the moment of inertia for improved accuracy. The larger-profile G25 generates fast ball speeds for maintaining distance, even on mis-hits, ensuring long, straight golf shots.
PING Mens G25 Fairway Woods feature:
- Woods: #3 Wood • #4 Wood • #5 Wood • #7 Wood
- Lofts: 15.0 • 16.5 • 18.0 • 21.0
- Extreme variable-thickness face creates an efficient energy transfer for
faster ball speeds and greater distance
- Low-profile, forgiving design for higher launch and increased forgiveness
(especially on shots hit low on the face)
- PING's highest MOI fairway features a slightly larger head design with
a traditional shape that's easy to align with the target
- Traditionally shaped, 17-4 stainless steel head with charcoal non-glare
finish helps with alignment and inspires confidence
- PING TFC 189 graphite shaft available in Regular • Soft Regular • Stiff • X-Stiff
- Available in left- and right-hand
- Includes headcover
- Click Product Tour under the image
above for alternate views and more details
G25 Fairways... Forgiving. Easy To Hit. Powerful!