|PING Mens G25 Hybrids
PING Mens G25 Golf Hybrids
Easy Aiming, Clean Contact, Better Golf!
The 17-4 stainless steel PING G25 hybrids offer enhanced progressive center of gravity positions and a forgiving head design to optimize launch conditions and playability from all types of lies. The G25 hybrid has a traditional shape that is slightly larger, making it more forgiving on mis-hits.
PING Mens G25 Hybrid Utility Woods feature:
- Lofts: 17.0 • 20.0 • 23.0 • 27.0 • 31.0
- The center of gravity position is lower and farther back in the lower-lofted
hybrids and progresses slightly forward in the higher lofts
- Helps minimize spin and prevent ballooning (common in higher-lofted hybrids)
- Custom engineering of the center of gravity helps to achieve proper trajectories
and creates functional distance gaps between clubs
- Weight positioned low and back raises the moment of inertia for greater
distance and forgiveness
- Generous camber heel-to-toe and sole relief ensures solid contact from
- A large hitting surface and thin face perimeter ensure forgiveness and
high ball speeds
- Squared-up toe and heel improves consistency and makes alignment easy
- PING TFC 189 graphite shaft available in Regular • Soft Regular • Stiff • X-Stiff
- Available in left- and right-hand
- Includes headcover
- Click Product Tour under the image
above for alternate views and more details
G25 Hybrids... Launch It High, Land It Softly!