|PING Scottsdale TR Series Putters
PING Golf Scottsdale TR Putters
Experience better distance control with Variable-Depth-Groove Insert!
PING studies show a substantial increase in ball-speed consistency measured
at nine points on the face with their new Variable-Depth-Groove Insert.
Grooves are deepest in the middle and get gradually shallower to the perimeter
of the insert. This counteracts normal loss in energy or ball speed to ensure
more-consistent ball velocity across the putter face, even if the ball is
struck off-center toward the heel or toe.
PING putters are "Fit For Stroke"
Results from hundreds of player and robot tests at PING offer overwhelming
scientific support for the effectiveness of fitting for stroke. In recent
years more diagnostic tools and testing equipment have become available, and
the results prove that a golfers consistency improves when their putter
balance matches their stroke type. Golfers swing the putter on one of three
or strong arc.
Not sure which putter stroke type you are? The iPING app now includes a fitting
component that helps golfers select a putter model that best matches their
stroke type. Click
here for a PING iPhone/iPod cradle and to download the FREE iPING App.
Scottsdale TR Putters feature:
- Slight arc models: Anser 2
Anser T B60
- Strong arc models:
ZB S Shea H
- Straight models:
Piper C Tatum
- All stroke types: Craz-E Grayhawk Senita Senita
- Available lie angle: Black: Standard
- Available in right and left-hand models
- 6061 aerospace-grade aluminum insert
- Variable-depth-groove insert allows for big increase in ball-speed consistency
- USGA approved adjustable length putter shaft to optimize the proper fit
for more consistency
- Putter shaft length range (31" - 38")
- Mid-size PP58 cord grip
- Black PVD finish
- Includes headcover
- Click Product Tour under the image
above for alternate views and more details
PING... Play Your Best!