Ease of Use
| | Special
$25 Rebate On Laser Link Switch Rangefinder!
*See details below.
Laser Link Switch Golf Rangefinder
Simple. Fast. Easy. Accurate!
The Laser Link Switch is the rangefinder for the golfer that wants everything.
Simplicity and ease-of-use combined with versatility and power to create the
best of both worlds. It truly is the power of two rangefinders combined into
one convenient device.
Laser Link Switch Rangefinder features:
- Two rangefinders in one - with the simple slide of a conveniently located
toggle, the Switch rangefinder changes instantly from Quick Shot Mode (Measures
to Laser Link reflectors only) to Red Hot Mode (Measures to all targets
on the golf course), or vice versa
- Trademark pistol-shape design makes this the only rangefinder you can
use without holding it to your eye, which means you dont have to remove
your hat or sunglasses to get a measurement
- NEW Zero-In Alignment System (ZAS) combines unique red dot aiming reference
with an alignment circle included on the forward lens of the rangefinder
- Target acquisition is fast and simple -measuring the distance to any
target on the golf course is easier than ever
- Customizable measurement feedback settings. Set your rangefinder for
Audio, Silent, or Vibrate
- Easy-to-use red dot alignment system Laser Link trademark feature
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen
- Measures in yards or meters
- Designed to measure DISTANCE ONLY, so as to conform to USGA and R&A Rules
- Auto Shutoff - unit automatically turns off after approximately 6 seconds
- No downloads, no annual fees, no satellites
- Carrying case included
- Low battery indicator
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Size: 6.5 x 1.5 x 3.5
- Power Source: 9-Volt Alkaline (included)
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
QS Mode Range: 25-600 yards (23-549 meters)
RH Mode range w/ LLG reflector: 4 900 yards (4-823 meters)
RH Mode range without reflector: 4 600 yards (4-549 meters)
Accuracy: +/- 1 yard
Players Pack Model: Includes (2) Cases, Battery and Laser Link Golf
Purchase a Laser Link Switch Rangefinder
between 11/11/13 and 12/31/13 and get a $25.00 rebate (via mail-in redemption).
here for rebate form. All rebate requests must be received no
later than 1/14/14. Offer good in US only, allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
note: Returned units must include the original UPC label if the
item is returned for refund or credit. If the returned unit is missing the
UPC label, the rebate amount will be deducted from the refund or credit.
Switch Rangefinder... More Accurate, Less Confusing!