|Vegas Golf High Roller Edition Golf Game
Vegas Golf High Roller Edition Golf Game
The ultimate on-the-course gambling game!
Vegas Golf High Roller Edition Golf Game consists of real casino style chips.
The object is to avoid the negative and obtain the positive chips.
Vegas Golf High Roller Edition Golf Game feature:
- Positive Chips:
- 1 Putt
- Birdie [1 under par]
- Chip in [chip in from off green]
- Sandy [up and down from sandtrap in 2]
- Closest to the pin [closest to pin on par 3s]
- Negative Chips:
- Water [ball goes into water]
- 8 Ball [8 or more strokes on a hole]
- 3 Putt
- Sand [ball goes into sandtrap]
- Trees [ball hits a tree]
- Out of bounds [can include talking on cell phone]
- Lost Ball [5 minute limit]
- Unlucky Seven [exactly seven strokes]
- Wild Card [positive or negative, group determines purpose of chip before
HOW TO PLAY: Only one game is needed per foursome. The first player to hit
a shot that corresponds with the designation on the chip is given that chip.
The player keeps that chip until someone else hits the same shot. The chip
is then passed to the next player who makes that same shot. Example play:
if a player goes into the sand, they hold that chip until another player
goes into the sand. They then pass the chip to that player. The same holds
true for the positive chips. The last player to get a one putt or a birdie
is the one who gets the chip. Now for the good part! At the beginning of
the round, each chip is assigned a designated dollar value. At the end of
the round, those players holding the negative chips pay each player the
designated amount for each chip they are holding. Those holding the positive
chip will receive the same amount from each of the other players. The payoff
is determined by the last golfer holding the chip. The cash-in is at the
#1 Selling Golf Game In The World!