|TaylorMade Ladies SpeedBlade Irons
Up To $100 In Trade Enhancement!
Trade In Your Old Irons To Purchase A Set
Of SpeedBlade Irons
at point of purchase offered with trade-in of used irons towards sale of new
SpeedBlade, RocketBladez (incl. HP, Tour and MAX) irons at full price and from
an authorized and participating U.S. retailer 2/14/2014 and 4/20/14. For SpeedBlade
irons, receive the following trade enhancements: $100/8 piece; $87.50/ 7 piece;
$75/6 piece. For RocketBladez (incl. HP, Tour and MAX) irons, receive $50/8
piece; a $43.75/7 piece; $37.50 /6 piece. Must be redeemed on same day and in
same transaction as trade-in/purchase. Not valid on previous purchases/trades/exchanges,
back order items, taxes or shipping and processing charges. Void where prohibited.
After the new iron set is in your shopping cart, go trade in your old set at
the Trade-In Center.
TaylorMade Golf Ladies SpeedBlade Irons
New Speed Pocket: Launches Higher, Flies Farther, Feels Better!
"Five years ago, we challenged ourselves to create the best distance iron
we could. We’ve taken everything we’ve learned in that time and made our most
complete TaylorMade women's iron ever in SpeedBlade. Its combination of distance,
performance, and forgiveness is unmatched." Brian Bazzel Director Iron, Wedge
& Putter Product Creation
TaylorMade Ladies SpeedBlade Irons feature:
- Set includes: #5 thru SW (55°)
- Speed Pocket gives SpeedBlade irons the fastest face of any TaylorMade
- Faster speed across a larger area of the face
- High launch when combined with lower center or gravity
- Remarkable feel and sound when combined with redesigned cavity and badging
- Each iron individually engineered to optimize distance and close the gap
between longest iron and shortest metalwood
- Tour inspired wedge shape with ATV (All-Terrain Versatility) sole
- VeloxT graphite shaft available in Ladies
- SpeedBlade rubber grip - 37.5g
- Available in right-hand only
- Click Detail Views & Info under the image above for alternate
views and more details
More Face Flex = More Rebound = Faster Ball Speed!