|Joseph Parent - How To Make Every Putt
Joseph Parent - How To Make Every Putt
Learn The Secret To Winning Golf's Game Within The Game!
From the best selling author of Zen Golf and Zen Putting, Dr. Joseph Parent
brings you a simple and concise guide to confidence and skill in putting. In
How To Make Every Putt he focuses on the immediate physical and mental challenges
of golf's game within the game, providing simple yet powerful techniques that
will unlock the secrets to confident, stress-free putting and improve any golfer's
"We admire Dr. Joe and appreciate the lessons he has taught us in golf
and life through his friendship and writings. He conveys his wisdom to all in
a simple and beautiful manner." -Jack and Barbara Nicklaus
Joseph Parent - How To Make Every Putt features:
- Comprised of seven sections on key topics-Confidence, Green Reading, Speed,
Stroke, Ideal Putting Routine, Challenging Putts and Continuous Improvement
- Combines updated and revised lessons from Zen Putting with a step-by-step
method for mastering the ideal putting routine
- Includes links to insightful video clips, along with game-changing drills
- Tried and true advice on Feeling the confidence that you can make every
- How to read greens for line and speed
- The secret to a great putting routine
- How to get better while you play
- Hardcover size: 7¾" x 5¼"
- 133 pages
About The Author: Dr. Joseph Parent is a distinguished PGA Tour
and LPGA instructor best known for coaching champions Vijay Singh and Cristie
Kerr. He has coached hundreds of pros and competitive amateur golfers as
well as celebrities, Hall of Fame athletes, and CEOs. He is a renowned and
sought-after keynote corporate speaker. He lives in Southern California
and teaches at the Ojai Valley Inn & Spa.
Sure To Become A Staple In Every Golfer's Library!