|PING Mens G30 SF Tec Driver
PING Mens G30 SF Tec Golf Driver
Faster Swing Speeds. Faster Ball Speeds. More Distance & Consistency!
An emphasis on speed with no sacrifice in performance sets the new PING G30
Drivers apart. To generate faster clubhead speed and ball velocity for longer
drives, turbulators were engineered onto the crown of the 460cc heads. Proven
in wind-tunnel testing to reduce aerodynamic drag and create efficient airflow,
the added speed from Turbulator Technology provides measurable distance gains
for all skill levels. At address, they create a captured appearance with the
ball and assist with alignment and inspiration.
The G30 SF Tec driver is for golfers whose swing path produces tee shots right
of their intended target. Weight is positioned near the heel to help square
the face at impact. Combined with a lighter swingweight, these factors improved
shot bend in player testing by 12 yards compared to the G30 standard driver,
steering the ball into the fairway with unmatched consistency.
PING Mens G30 SF Tec Driver features:
- SF (Straight Flight) Tec -heel weighting and lighter swing weight promote
straighter ball flight.
- Crown Turbulators improve aerodynamics by reducing drag forces for more
- New T9S face material creates higher strength/weight ratio for thinner,
- 4 grams moved from face and reallocated to better position the center
of gravity and increase forgiveness.
- Add or reduce up to 1 degree of loft to fine-tune trajectory.
- Sole Louvers -thin walls stabilize sound, save weight for repositioning
to other areas for increased perimeter weighting.
- TFC 419D graphite shaft available in Regular • Soft Regular • Stiff • X-Stiff
- Tour 65 graphite shaft available in Regular • Soft Regular • Stiff • X-Stiff
- Available in left- and right-hand
- Includes headcover
- Click Detail Views & Info under the image above for alternate
views and more details
PING G30 SF Tec Driver... The Future Of FAST!