|TaylorMade Mens RocketBallz Drivers
Advanced Technology. Extreme Distance. Affordable Price.
There's long. Then there's RocketBallz long!
If the name doesn't get your attention, then the ridiculous distance and incredible price surely will. “Takes off like a rocket!” was the phrase most often used by pros like Sean O’Hair and Dustin Johnson to describe their first RocketBallz experience.
Key to the performance and value of the RBZ drivers is the incorporation of TaylorMades patented Flight Control Technology (FCT) which is packaged into a modern, aerodynamically shaped clubhead outfitted with a lightweight, 50-gram shaft. With FCT, the golfer can easily adjust the performance angles (face angle, loft and lie) of the RBZ driver to one of 8 settings via the FCT sleeve. These settings allow a range of launch conditions that promote up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory adjustment.
TaylorMade Mens RBZ Drivers feature:
- Lofts: 9.5° 10.5° 13°
- Graphite shaft available in Senior, Regular or Stiff flex
- Available in left-and right-hand
- Includes MWT/FCT wrench for weight/angle adjustment
- Includes headcover
Details (for alternate images, click Product Tour above):
- Flight Control Technology (FCT) allows the player to separately adjust the loft ( ± 1.5° ) and face angle ( ± 3 ° )
- Low and forward CG for more speed with optimal launch
- 460cc clubhead appears large compared to the ball to increase confidence at address
- Traditionally shaped head features improved aerodynamics thanks to Ultra-Thin Wall (UTW) casting process and Thick-Thin crown design
- Contrasting black PVD face of the white driver improves alignment and accuracy off the tee
- Inverted Cone Technology promotes more ball speed on off-center hits
- Slight draw bias for more distance
- 46" RBZ SuperFast Matrix Ozik XCON 5
- Lightweight (overall club weight of less than 300grams) with a slightly higher swingweight to promote clubhead speed
"Takes Off Like a Rocket!" Sean O'Hair, PGA Pro