| ||Time to Buy Clubs!|
Price too Low to Show!
NIKE VR_S Hybrids
Up and away faster.
The fastest, longest hybrid we've ever produced outdistances all other by combining two big advantages: It launches easier and flies farther.
An emerging leader in golf R&D, NIKE has packed the latest technology where the rubber meets the road. Revolutionary NexCOR face technology maximizes distance for the widest range of players through a space-expanding multi-face thickness design. The NexCOR infinity design creates a bridge for ultra-thin, ultra-hot faces and unmatched ball speed. In addition, L-Face Technology positions the weld on the sole to allow for an expanded maximum COR zone from the middle to lower on the face where the majority of shots in and around the fairway are struck. The result? Blistering speed.
The new face of speed! See how much longer you could be. Swing a NIKE VR_S driver, fairway wood and hybrid this season.
NIKE VR_S Hybrids feature:
- #2 Hybrid (H): 18° #3H: 21ฐ #4H: 24 ฐ #5H: 27ฐ
- Graphite shaft available in Senior, Regular, Stiff
- Available in left-and right-hand.
- Includes headcover
Details (for alternate images, click Product Tour above):
- Compact, aerodynamic head generates the swing speed and launch performance of a fairway plus the accuracy of an iron
- Traditionally-shaped head
- NexCOR face technology maximizes distance for the widest range of players through a new speed-expanding multi face thickness design. The NexCOR infinity design creates a bridge for ultra-thin, ultra-hot faces and unmatched ball speed from every club in the bag
- L-Face Technology positions the weld on the sole to allow for an expanded maximum COR zone from he middle to lower on the face where the majority of fairway shots are struck
- NIKE Fubuki K HY shaft
- Mitsubishi Rayon has joined its Tour proven Modulus Differential Technology (M.D.T.) with a new Power "Ninja" Core. This metal core, found in the inner most layers of the K-Series, allows Mitsubishi to create a shaft with all of the benefits of a stiff tip, low spin profile while shedding the negative, "harsh" feel usually associated with a tip stiff design
- NIKE Tour Velvet
The New Face of Speed. NIKE VR_S