PING Golf Launches G25 Drivers & Irons
The Long And The Short Of It - PING G25 Is Your Golf Game Anser
Tee To Green! Experience Better Accuracy, Distance, Feel And Control With PING
G25 Golf Clubs.
Order the PING G25 Woods
Order the PING G25 Irons
The PING G25 Driver with adjustable loft offers you the ability to fine-tune your trajectory through a combination of loft adjustment and shaft selection. PING calls this Trajectory Tuning? Technology which generates ideal trajectories for maximizing distance and accuracy. Using a PING wrench to loosen the clubhead and adjust the loft, you can easily add or subtract 1/2º of loft to the standard 8.5º, 9.5º, 10.5º and 12º settings.
Ping G25 Irons
With the PING G25 irons you?ll hit the ball long but with distance control. Perimeter weighted with a deep cavity design, the 17-4 stainless steel heads are highly forgiving. Re-engineered Custom Tuning Port integrated low into the sole to lower mass and position the center of gravity for high-launching, forgiving results.
Progressive Sole Widths - The sole widths vary (wide to narrow) from the 3-iron through pitching wedge to provide higher-launching, more forgiving long irons, and short irons with added playability and control.
Construction - 17-4 stainless steel club head with Stabilizing Bars. Support bars align with the impact area to ensure a solid feel and distance control throughout the set. Elastomer cavity badge improves feel.
Find Your New 2013 PING G25 Woods & Irons Below
PING Golf G25 Woods
- Trajectory Tuning allows golfers to add or subtract ½ degree of loft beyond the standard setting
- Variable-thickness face design delivers a powerful energy transfer for faster ball speeds and greater distances
- Charcoal, non-glare matte finish helps with alignment and inspires confidence
PING Golf G25 Irons
Pre-order the PING G25 Woods
Pre-order the PING G25 Irons
Shop G25 Woods
Shop G25 Irons
- Re-engineered Custom Tuning Port for high-launching, forgiving golf shots
- Progressive sole widths for long-iron forgiveness, short-iron control
- Thin top line and moderate offset provides an appealing look at address