|Leupold GX-2i Digital Rangefinder
Leupold GX-2i Digital Golf Rangefinder
Take your game up a level with the True Golf Range™ and Club Selector™ features!
Taking customization to the extreme, the GX-2i adds the incredible benefit of
True Golf Range (TGR) and the Club Selector, giving you the confidence you need
to play the right shot every time. TGR provides ranging information matched to
your personal hitting strength, the slope of the shot, and current environmental
conditions to accurately compensate for uphill shots that play long and downhill
shots that play short. The Club Selector feature combines your specific hitting
strength and TGR to the target, automatically recommending the appropriate club
for each shot. Simply input the distance obtained with three specific clubs and
the GX-2i will do the rest.
Leupold GX-2i Digital Rangefinder features:
- Club Selector allows you to set the GX-2i to your individual hitting strength
- To do this, enter your personal striking distance for the 8, 6 and 4 irons.
In conjunction with TRG, the GX-2i then recommends the appropriate club for
your hitting strength, ensuring a reliable shot to reach your intended target
- True Golf Range™ measures the line-of-sight distance as well as the elevation.
When a target lies uphill, striking distances must be calculated longer and
the hole played accordingly
- Precisely calibrated to fire a laser beam exactly at the target in the crosshairs
- The proprietary beam geometry improves laser returns from the pin
- Advanced GX software accurately separates those returns from objects in
- On courses that utilize prism technology ranging a distant pin is even
easier thanks to the Prism Lock
- Hold the top button to scan the area around the pin, your GX will beep
and the display will freeze the moment it identifies a prism-topped flag stick
- Bright, clear optics, accurate ranging, low glare, scratch resistance, and
years of dependable use
- Durable, ruggedized plastic body for weatherproof performance
- Fog Mode cuts through the weather and provides fast, accurate measurements
-whether it is foggy or clear
- Quick Set Menu is intuitive and easy to use, giving you fast access to the
incredible performance of your GX rangefinder
- Maximum Range: Reflective Target/Prism 800 yrd / 731 m Pin 400 yrd
/ 366 m
- Scan Mode delivers multiple readings in one quick sweep
- The ability to legally use this product in USGA events is under appeal.
At the present time it can not be used
- CR-2 Lithium battery included
- 1 Year Warranty
Welcome To The Most Accurate Line Of Golf Rangefinders Available!