|Harvey Penicks Little Red Book
Harvey Penicks Little Red Book
Lessons and Teachings from a Lifetime in Golf!
The most beloved golf book of all time, Harvey Penick's Little Red Book has
become required reading for all players and fans of the game, from beginners
to seasoned pros. This twentieth-anniversary edition features a treasure trove
of rare images from the Penick family archives, commemorates Penick's lasting
achievement with a moving new foreword by 2012 Ryder Cup captain Davis Love
III -whose father learned the game under Penick's tutelage - and reminds golfers
everywhere to "take dead aim."
Harvey Penicks Little Red Book features:
- Contents include: Golf Medicine
- Looking Up
- The Three Most Important Clubs
- The Waggle
- Hole Them All
- The Practice Swing
- Hitting From The Top
- The Mythical Perfect Swing
- A Life In Golf
- Images From The Penick Family Archives and much, much more
- Foreword by Davis Love III
- 197 pages.
About the Authors:
- Harvey Penick was a renowned golf pro who began his career at the Austin
Country Club as a caddie. Though he coached golf at the University of Texas
for thirty years and worked with the likes of Tom Kite, Ben Crenshaw, and
Betsy Rawls, he never left the country club, where he continued to teach
until his death in 1995.
- Bud Shrake, a Sports Illustrated writer and an avid golfer, was the coauthor
of all of Penick's books. He died in 2009.
The Classic Book Of Golf Wisdom From The Game's Greatest Teacher!