Cobra Baffler T-Rail Hybrids
New tungsten rails for high, penetrating ball flight.
Cobra's Baffler T-Rail Hybrids will make you feel like a pro in your ability to send shots from in and around the fairway high, long and straight to the heart of the hole. New tungsten rails move hybrid shotmaking light-years ahead by moving the center of gravity (cg) low and deep and improving turf interaction for maximum forgiveness. Ideal addition to the bag of any ability golfer.
Cobra Baffler T-Rail Hybrids feature:
- Club/Loft: #2 Hybrid: 17°, #3 Hybrid: 19 °, #4 Hybrid: 22°, #5 Hybrid: 25°, #6 Hybrid: 28°, #7 Hybrid: 31 °
- Graphite shaft available in Senior-, Regular-, Stiff-flex
- Available in right-, left-hand
Details (for alternate images, click Product Tour above):
- New tungsten rail sole moves the CG low and deep for a high, penetrating ball flight.
- Innovative rail design - improved with addition of tungsten - reduces the area of the club that comes into contact with the ground for maximum forgiveness
- 17-4 Stainless Steel body with 455 Maraging High Strength Steel face
- Shallow face improves forgiveness and promotes higher launch
- High-strength face allows for 10% of the weight to be strategically repositioned low and back
- Oversize profile improves forgiveness
- Graphite Design Baffler
- #2H: 41", #3H: 40.5", #4H: 40", #5H: 39.5", #6H: 39", #7H: 38.5
- Lamkin N-Dur 3Gen
Cobra Puts the Juice Back Into Golf!